Tuesday 19 June 2007
Liam wasted again at 00:23

First, Sabrina gave me the name Liam cause the japanese and caucasian business associates can't come to terms with my great name. Pronounced as 'Leeeee-yam' not 'Liam ti ti' that Liam (hokkien for sweaty and all).
Secondly, Qiu Xian please read my blog. Because if you don't, I suspect the readership would be near to zero.
Where there's cars, put up barriers- I have a brilliant business idea. I came accross a few 'public' car parks that had barriers put up, which happens to eat up virtual value in your cashcard. So, I'm going to register Barriers & Barricades Pte Ltd- do nothing but put up barriers everywhere that a vehicle needs to pass by. The best part is, I don't have to employ anyone. I'm going to own the most successful one-man company in the world. Don't steal my idea, I know it's brilliant.
If Jo says he stacks boxes for a living (warehouse executive), I am convinced I remove staples for a living (filing executive). I just realised I spent hours rectifying the template just to say the above, and now i have nothing left to say. Don't come back, I'm not blogging anymore.

How do you delete this sh*t?
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei... now you officially have a readership of a grand total of 1! haha...

20 June 2007 at 16:20  

Post a Comment

Single Malt Whiskeys
Tequila Rose
I'm quitting beer, no joke.
Me

I'll be back to school for my final year in no time. But before that, I'm removing staples for a living.